For information on monthly tournaments, see here.
Big Daddy Enterprises will be sponsoring and Pizza West will be hosting the annual Shawnee Pinball Open tournament on November 8 – 9, 2013. The tournament is IFPA endorsed and will award full annual tournament points.
Please check this page regularly as it will be updated with additional information. Additional updates will be posted on this site’s blog, and on Facebook.
Quick Links: Tournament Games | Prizes | Qualifying Points
Pizza West is located at 5436 Roberts St. in Shawnee, Kansas.
View Larger Map
Qualifying for the main tournament will begin Friday the 8th. Qualifying will resume on Saturday the 9th, the main tournament will start at 6 pm.
Each game played must have a paid entry and counts towards your entry. No practice during qualifying. Only the highest score for each person on each game is entered. If you do not beat one of your previous scores it is a scratched entry.
- 6 machine bank for qualifying, best score on each machine counts towards your qualifying entry. See the Qualifying Points page for details.
- $10 for 6 entries, one for each game. $3 each additional single game entry
- The top 8 entries will advance to the A division, next 8 will advance to B division.
- Head to head, double elimination, best 2 out of 3.
- PAPA rules v16 and IFPA 11 rules regarding malfunctions and game settings will generally be adhered to. Tournament officials will make final decisions based on circumstances
- Games will not be free play, bring your quarters!
There will be a “classic game” side tournament on Tri Zone.
- $1 each entry to qualify
- Top 8 scores advance to match up for first game: 1-4-5-8, second game 2-3-6-7
- Final is two highest scores from first and second game above
- Tri Zone will not be on free play, 25 cents/play
- Friday qualifying from 2-5 pm, room is reserved for qualifying.
- 5-8 pm, break for dinner. Please allow table space for regular non-tournament dinner patrons (don’t camp out at tables in back). You can stay, eat, and play. Scores will not be counted for qualifying
- 8-11:30 pm qualifying resumes, back room is reserved for tournament use.
Saturday Schedule, back room is ours starting at 1:00
- Saturday qualifying from 1-5:30 pm
- B division begins play at 6:00
- A division begins play after B division finishes
- Side “classic” tournament will run concurrent with B and A division finals
Main tournament prizes will be awarded as follows, percentages are of the entire pot. 100% payout minus trophy expenses.
- 80% payout to A division (Qualifiers 1-8)
- 25% first place, trophy awarded
- 20% second place, trophy awarded
- 15% third place, trophy awarded
- 10% fourth place
- 5-8 split 10%
- 20% payout to B division (Qualifiers 9-16)
- 10% first place, trophy awarded
- 5% second place
- 3% third place
- 2% fourth place
- Side tournament, 100% payout
- 50% first place, trophy awarded
- 25% second place
- 15% third place
- 10% fourth place