The third annual Shawnee Pinball Open tournament will be October 23-24, 2015. The tournament is IFPA endorsed and will award full annual tournament points.
Additional updates will be posted on this page and on Facebook.
Pizza West is located at 5436 Roberts St. in Shawnee, Kansas.
View Larger Map
Qualifying for the main tournament will begin Friday, October 23rd at 8:00 pm and run until 11:00 pm. Qualifying will resume on Saturday the 24th at 2:00 pm and end at 6:15 pm. The main tournament will start at 6:30 pm.
Each game played must have a paid entry and counts towards your entry. No practice during qualifying. Only the highest score for each person on each game is entered. If you do not beat one of your previous scores it is a scratched entry.
- 6 machine bank for qualifying, best score on each machine counts towards your qualifying entry. See the Qualifying Points page for details.
- $10 for 6 entries, one for each game. $3 each additional single game entry
- The top 8 entries will advance to the A division final, next 8 will advance to the B division final.
- Finals are head to head, double elimination, best 2 out of 3.
- PAPA rules v18.3 and IFPA rules regarding malfunctions and game settings will generally be adhered to. Tournament officials will make final decisions based on circumstances
- Games will not be free play, bring your quarters!
There will be a “classic game” side tournament on Firepower.
- $1 each entry to qualify
- Top 8 scores advance to the final games: 1-4-5-8, second game 2-3-6-7
- Final is two highest scores from first and second game above
- Firepower will not be on free play, 25 cents/play
Friday October 23rd Schedule:
- Friday qualifying from 8:00-11:00 pm. Back room is reserved for tournament use.
You are welcome to practice anytime prior to 8:00, Pizza West opens at 11:00 am. We will only accept qualifying entries starting at 8:00 pm.
Saturday October 24th Schedule:
- Saturday qualifying from 2:00-6:15 pm
- B division begins play at 6:30
- A division begins play after B division finishes
- Side “classic” tournament will run concurrent with B and A division finals
Back room is ours starting at 2:00 pm. You are welcome to practice anytime prior to 2:00, Pizza West opens at 11:00 am.
Tournament payout will be awarded as follows, percentages are of the entire pot. 100% payout minus trophy expenses.
- 80% payout to A division (Qualifiers 1-8)
- 25% first place, trophy awarded
- 20% second place, trophy awarded
- 15% third place, trophy awarded
- 10% fourth place
- 5-8 split 10%
- 20% payout to B division (Qualifiers 9-16)
- 10% first place, trophy awarded
- 5% second place
- 3% third place
- 2% fourth place
- Side tournament, 100% payout
- 50% first place, trophy awarded
- 25% second place
- 15% third place
- 10% fourth place